Thursday, June 2, 2011

Microsoft techEd 2011 Atlanta Georgia

I had the privilege of going to Microsoft teched in Atlanta Georgia this year.  This was my first teched and I found it to be amazing.  I did not find it amazing for all the free training you receive or all the free shirts and other items.  Instead it really opened my eyes to how many other people are truly devoted to increasing the knowledge of others within software development.  Granted it is Microsoft and is basically aimed at pushing their latest and greatest products but there are a few gems in the bunch.

The expo was very cool and we visited that several times.  We did receive a lot of free goodies and were also able to talk to Microsoft experts in the area of web development.

If I had to discuss the one thing I took away from this it would be all of the resources I learned about.
One of my favorite is the Scott Hanselmann blog and podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment